22nd January 2014, 11:58 AM
Sarang appu

What is the qualification for the position of Railway Loco Pilot in India

Sir , my name is Sarang . i am a student of INSTITUTION OF ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING ( IETE ) (DIPLOMA),sir i want to know can i apply for the RRB Exam for the loco pilot
sir i am wait your reply.
THANK YOU

18th October 2014, 01:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification for the position of Railway Loco Pilot in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarang appu View Post
Sir , my name is Sarang . i am a student of INSTITUTION OF ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING ( IETE ) (DIPLOMA),sir i want to know can i apply for the RRB Exam for the loco pilot
sir i am wait your reply.
THANK YOU
You are a student of diploma course so you are eligible for assistant loco pilot exam.

Only ITI and diploma degree holder candidates can apply for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Eligible ITI departments are, Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wireman/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic

Eligible diploma department are, Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation provided for reserved category.

http://www.railwayrecruitment.co.in/
30th November 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for the position of Railway Loco Pilot in India

It is right that shaikh category people are not allowed in Indian railways
17th July 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a loco pilot

i have passed my diploma of ITI in trade of wireman and i will try to become a loco pilot plz sir my request is pending plz give me answer
20th August 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I want to be a loco pilot

I have passed ITI in trade of ELECTRICIAN (NCVT),
and i will try to become a loco pilot.
plz give me answer sir,
20th August 2015, 05:11 PM
anwar sadique k p

Sir , my name is Anwar Sadique . i am a student of ITI-in trade of ELECTRICIAN(NCVT),sir i want to know can i apply for the RRB Exam for the loco pilot sir i am wait your reply. THANK YOU
20th August 2015, 11:13 PM
Career advisor

As you are a student of Diploma holder,so you can apply for the Railway Job as Locopilot.
Eligibility:
The candidate must have done atleast matriculation or equivalent undre 10+2 system and course completed Act Apprentice or ITI recognised by SCVT/NCVT or Diploma in Mech./Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering recognised by AICTE or higher qualification.
Selection Procedure:
The candidate has to appear for the written examination followed by Aptitude Test and document verification.
20th August 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir , my name is Anwar Sadique . i am a student of ITI-in trade of ELECTRICIAN(NCVT),sir i want to know can i apply for the RRB Exam for the loco pilot sir i am wait your reply. THANK YOU
8th December 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of b a and i want to join iti for loco pilot and my age is 20year what is eggibility for this post and trade ? plese reply what should be age and admission date
27th January 2016, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

sir I am a mechanical engineering student.How can I join as a loco pilot in Indian railway.
27th February 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I completed my 2 and i doing my 2 year mechanical engineering, whether can i apply for assitant loco pilot in indian Railway.
please reply the message ,iam waiting for ur reply.
1st March 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is brahmanand i have completed 2nd puc science i want to be an locopilot please give some details
17th May 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am s passout student in diploma in mechatronics engineering from nttture technical training foundation (nttf) , sir can I apply for the post of loco pilot
26th June 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying in 12th science and i want to become a loco pilot so sir what should i have to do after 12 science.
11th July 2016, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have a btech degree in automobiles trade.
So tell me i can apply the locopilot job
My mobile no. is 8684942220
9th November 2016, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing my B.C.A. COMPUTER APPLICATION. After degree can I apply for loco pilot exam. If it is possible pleace tell me the procedure....
16th November 2016, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My name is Dileep Kumar now I am studying Diploma final year branch of ECE am I eligible sir .
I am so interested in this job please give me a reply
Thank you sir
5th February 2017, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing my B.E(mechatronics course in mahendra engineering college) so please tell is am eligible for LP and ALP post
13th April 2017, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name Soumendu Ghosh and I give matriculation running year. Sir please said me which way I can get the Railway locopilot job. If you accept my request so I am very grateful to you. From childhood I have the dream to do the job in locopilot. Thank you.
22nd July 2017, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Nafas Sharaf.. I have finished my 2 in kerala higher secondary.. and I joined EEE b.tech in kerala university.. how can I become assistant loco pilot... can I apply for this exam now.. or after finishing my course? Please reply fast sir..
26th July 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

ITI Trade Mechanical Auto Electrical and Electronics Are Allowed For Loco Pilot..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?