13th August 2013, 04:59 PM
saravanan2244

How to do M.E civil part time courses? I have finished civil engineering at Anna University Trichy

sir i am now finished b.e civil engg at anna university trichy in 2013.......am scored tancet marks as 34 in 2013......
is it possible to do m.e part timestructural eng. r environmental eng. r any courses regarding civil in ths year?list out those colleges offering m.e part time in tamilnadu sir.......

Related Questions:
15th November 2016, 08:33 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.E civil part time courses? I have finished civil engineering at Anna University Trichy

There are some colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers part time Master of Engineering. AICTE which stands for All India council for Technical Education has not approved part time Master of Technology or distance M.Tech or M.E. So, it is not advisable to pursue this degree from any institute which offers this course.

If you are interested to pursue Master of Engineering course, you must apply for GATE examination and clear it with good rank so as to get admission in AICTE recognized institutes from where you can pursue Master of engineering. GATE qualified candidates also get stipend for pursuing Master of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?