14th December 2012, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.E in instrumentation from Mumbai University

I want to do M.E. in instrumentation from Mumbai university.

Related Questions:
  1. Mumbai University BE in Instrumentation Engineering 6th Semester Process Instrumentation Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Instrumentation as a project management? I have done MBA from United Business Institute
  3. Mumbai University B.E in Instrumentation Engineering 5th Sem Control System Components Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Can 2nd year instrumentation engineering student of Mumbai University get part time jobs/industrial training in Mumbai during vacations? -- [New]
  5. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-Medical Engineering 5th Sem Biomedical Instrumentation I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. Mumbai University B.E in Boi-medical Engineering 4th Sem Transducers in Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do M.E in instrumentation from Mumbai University
  10. How to do M.E in instrumentation from Mumbai University
  11. Mumbai University-Instrumentation Engineering 7th Sem Advanced Control Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Part time Diploma in Instrumentation is possible at Mumbai?
  13. List of top universities which would be best for MS in Instrumentation?
  14. Mumbai University, BE In Instrumentation, 3rd Sem., Transducers-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. List of colleges in Mumbai and outside region offering M.Tech program in instrumentation engineering?
  16. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  17. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  18. Where can I do the summer training in Mumbai? I am a 2nd year instrumentation student
14th December 2012, 01:45 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do M.E in instrumentation from Mumbai University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do M.E. in instrumentation from Mumbai university.
Dear,

Colleges of Mumbai university that offers M.E courses in different branches are:
  1. Finolex Academy of Management & Technology
  2. Vivekanand Education Society’s, Institute of Technology
  3. Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (V.J.T.I.)
  4. Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Andheri (West)
  5. Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s, College of engineering and Technology
  6. Thadomal Shahani Engineering College
  7. Terna college of Engineering
  8. Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering

To take admission in any courses of Mumbai university you have to apply online. You can apply for distance learning through this site http://www.mu.ac.in/myweb_test/Admission.htm

For more information about admission you can visit:http://www.mu.ac.in/

Good luck!
14th December 2012, 02:53 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

M.E in instrumentation from Mumbai University:-
Eligibility for M.E
Those candidate have degree of Bachelor of Engineering of any other University recognized as equivalent to the Bachelor of Engineering degree of this University
is deemed eligible for M.E From Mumbai University.

Branches under
1.Civil Engineering
2. Mechanical Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering
4. Electronics Engineering
5. Electronics & Tele-communication Engineering
6. Instrumentation & Controls Engineering
7.Computer Engineering
8. Information Technology
9. Biomedical Engineering
10. Production Engineering.

For another exam details you can visit on official website
14th December 2012, 09:40 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

In order to take Admission in M.E in Mumbai University you will have to appear for GATE Exam and you will have to get pass in this exam.

For appearing in this exam you will require the following eligibility:-

>>Your must be passed out in B.TECH degree of 4 years.
>>If you have not done B.TECH then you must have Master degree in Instrumentation.
>>Your degree should be approved from the AICTE/UGC.

The syllabus for this exam is as follows:-

>>Engineering Mathematics:-linear algebra,calculas,differential equations,complex variables,probability and statistics,numerical methods,transform theory.

>>Instrumentation Engineering:-Basics of circuits,Mechanical Measurement and Instruments,Analog Electronics,Digital Electronics,signal,systems and communication,electrical and electronic measurements,control systems and process control,analytical,optical and biomedical instrumentation.

The official website is gateiim.ac.in

14th December 2012, 09:52 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to do M.E in Instrumentation from Mumbai University, you need to complete your graduation in B.E in Instrumentation.

After completing B.E, if you write the entrance exam conducted by the state or central government and give the best marks i.e. the top marks then you will be having good chances of getting a seat in the university.

In order to get admission in the university you need to have the best academics.

Thank you,

All the best.
15th December 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

What are the m tech courses available after completing b tec in electrical and electronics engineering and which are the institutio ns offering the courses?
16th December 2012, 12:55 AM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: How to do M.E in instrumentation from Mumbai University

Hi Friend,

Colleges of Mumbai university that offers M.E courses in different branches are:[LIST][*]Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s, College of engineering and Technology
[*]Thadomal Shahani Engineering College
[*]Terna college of Engineering
[*]Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering
[*]Finolex Academy of Management & Technology
[*]Vivekanand Education Society’s, Institute of Technology
[*]Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (V.J.T.I.)
[*]Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Andheri (West)
[/LIST]

Cool Thanks...
14th April 2018, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Srk View Post
Hi Friend,

Colleges of Mumbai university that offers M.E courses in different branches are:[LIST][*]Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s, College of engineering and Technology
[*]Thadomal Shahani Engineering College
[*]Terna college of Engineering
[*]Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering
[*]Finolex Academy of Management & Technology
[*]Vivekanand Education Society’s, Institute of Technology
[*]Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (V.J.T.I.)
[*]Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Andheri (West)
[/LIST]

Cool Thanks...
Any Other colleges offering M.E. Instrumentation For correspondence /Distance education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?