6th April 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Part time Diploma in Instrumentation is possible at Mumbai?

dear sir.
I am rohan.
I want to do diploma in Instrumentation part time in MUMBAI is that possible?
sir i want to know what are the subject for Instrumentation diploma in three year.please send me that subject. thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  3. Which colleges to join for Part Time Diploma Architect Course in Mumbai?
  4. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  5. After completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering how to do part time B.E/B,Tech?
  6. Which college is the best for part time diploma?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  8. Colleges and entrance exams for part time diploma in architecture in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to go for diploma after doing MBBS from Mumbai University?
  10. How to do part time B.E or B.Tech from Mumbai or Pune University after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. How to do M.E in Instrumentation as part time in Maharashtra, Karnataka, AP
  12. How may I do part time architectural course from Mumbai? List of colleges for the same?
  13. How may I do part time architectural course from Mumbai? List of colleges for the same?
  14. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  15. How to take admission for diploma in cyber law for part time in Mumbai?
  16. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  17. Can I join part time Diploma in Surat? Which college provides part time Diploma?
  18. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
14th April 2014, 11:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Part time Diploma in Instrumentation is possible at Mumbai?

I am extremely sorry to say that there are no institutes in Mumbai which offer diploma course in the field of instrumentation engineering via part time mode. However, there are two institutea which offer diploma course but in correspondence mode. The institute is:-

National Education Management, Mumbai
Address: 27,navyug Industrial Estate, Andheri kurla Road, J B Nagar, Nr Wazir Glass Lane, Andheri(E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400059
Email: [email protected]

Dimensional Academy of Engineering (ISO 9001:2008 certified institute), Kurla East, Mumbai
Address: Block No. 3a, Anand Nagar, Sion Trombay Rd, Chembur (E),, Kurla East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400071
Email: [email protected]

Course details:-
Part -1
Introduction to Computer Science
Fundamentals of computer science
Introduction to Engineering
Engineering principles and techniques

Part-II
Linear circuits
Digital fundamentals
Programmable logic Design
Signals and systems

Part-III
Communication Systems
Technology Managements
Systems Design and Engineering
Electronic Device and Systems
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?