3rd June 2012, 09:28 PM

How to do M.Phil in economics? What is the date of the entrance exam?

hi i want to do M.phil in economics. what is the procedure and what are the dates of entrance exam?

16th August 2012, 08:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Phil in economics? What is the date of the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hi i want to do M.phil in economics. what is the procedure and what are the dates of entrance exam?
There are various recognized Universities which offers M.Phil program in Economics. In order to be eligible to pursue M.Phil program in Economics from any of the recognized University, candidate must have completed the Masters Degree in Economics or related disciplines with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University. Admission is through Entrance Examinations followed by Personal Interview. The duration of the M.Phil program is one year.

Some of the most recognized Universities offering M.Phil program in Economics are as follows:

Lovely Professional University

Delhi University Department of Economics

Christ University

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Thapar University

Calcutta University

For admission notification one must refer to the official website of the University mentioned above or any other of concern.
29th June 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Phil in economics? What is the date of the entrance exam?

i want to mphill in economics under hampi university what is the date for application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?