29th June 2012, 01:16 PM
devaarumugam

What is M.Phil Chemistry entrance exam date?

i want the mphil chemistryentrance exam date....please provide to me the date

15th August 2012, 09:38 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is M.Phil Chemistry entrance exam date?

The dates for entrance examination are declared by different boards and colleges/universities. You haven't mentioned the name of the institution. It is not possible to provide the information without knowing the name of the board or institution. I would advice you to contact the admission department of the college/university you want to apply in to know about the entrance exam dates.
15th August 2012, 09:52 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is M.Phil Chemistry entrance exam date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devaarumugam View Post
i want the mphil chemistryentrance exam date....please provide to me the date
The dates for entrance examination are declared by different boards and colleges/universities. You haven't mentioned the name of the institution. It is not possible to provide the information without knowing the name of the board or institution. I would advise you to contact the admission department of the college/university you want to apply in to know about the entrance exam dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?