15th December 2011, 05:26 PM
harmankaur

How to do M.Phil in hindi IGNOU correspondence? Procedure for admission?

i am m.a hindi. i am govt teacher in hindi i want do m.phil in hindi ignu correspondance .plz tell me what proceser for addmission and which month

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence after M.A in Hindi?
  2. Where can I do M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence? I have done M.A in Hindi
  3. Should I get admission for M.Phil courses in IGNOU being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 51%?
  4. Procedure to do Ph.d in Hindi after completing Hindi from IGNOU?
  5. How may I do M.Phil(Hindi) through correspondence?
  6. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?
  7. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  8. How to do M.Phil in Hindi after doing M.A in Hindi with 60%
  9. Procedure to get admission for MA in Hindi in Correspondence from DU having done BA Honors in the year of 2006?
  10. How may I do M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence?
  11. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  14. Does IGNOU provide correspondence course in MSc Biotechnology from Lucknow?
  15. Admission procedure for Law correspondence course through IGNOU after 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence HR MBA? I have completed BSc from Dibrugrah Univeristy
  17. Procedure to do PhD in IGNOU for correspondence MBA(HR) postgraduate? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
22nd September 2012, 03:25 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do M.Phil in hindi IGNOU correspondence? Procedure for admission?

To pursue M. Phil in Hindi from IGNOU you will have to clear an entrance examination conducted by Indira Gandhi national Open University.

You will have to apply for the exam first, by collecting the form from their official website or the registration center in your locality. IGNOU has the largest chain of examination and study centers across India among all other institutions.

For further admission and entrance exam criterion's visit:
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/bulletinboard/announcements/latest/detail/_MPHILPHD_Entrance_Exam_Jan-2013_Cycle-768
14th March 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Phil in hindi IGNOU correspondence? Procedure for admission?

sir i have done M Phil from shimla university. and i have passed the NET and SET (HP) test in hindi. i want to know that am i eligible for Phd from IGNOU.
31st March 2013, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.Phil in Hindi IGNOU correspondence? procedure for admission? I had done M.A. in Hindi form IGNOU. My email ID is [email protected]
12th June 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED Med and now I want to join Mphil in education.when I can apply for it.
27th February 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I have passed M.A in Hindi and want to do M.phil in Hindi.when i can apply for it.
2nd May 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ! I m pursuing m.a hindi 1st year I want to be a lecturer so I want to know that what should be my first step for this plz give me a answer as soon as possible....thanks
18th August 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I m M.a.hindi and M.a.edu. I m a govt. teacher. i want to do MPhil in hindi from ignou. what is the procedure? my email adress is- [email protected]
5th June 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ mam
I am M.A,B.ED.I want doing M.phil.please tell me the procedure ,fee structure and duration?my E- mail id is
Snargis1975@gmail.
11th June 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i Want to do MPhill in history Through correspodence From IGNOU Shimla HP PLZ TELL me the Procedure My E Mail ID Is Rajnish chauhan69@GMail .Com
19th August 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am graduate from A U Allahabad with 41% (Hin.eng eco.) Ma in hindi from vmu distance edu with 68%.Can I apply for net or m phil in hindi?
25th July 2016, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am M.A B.ed . I want to do M.Phil in hindi but my percentage of M.A Hindi is 49so pls suggested me to how l can complete this way.
31st July 2016, 04:51 PM
Ronie0309

To do M.Phil or any other graduate or post-graduate course then you must first pass or crack the entrance exam set by IGNOU.
You will get a rank as per your performance in this exam and as per your rank you will get or not get admission in the university for that particular course.
The forms for the application of this exam is easily available via the universities' website.
5th September 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get the admission in p.hd in IGNOU ? As I am m.com holder from distance course from LPU .
2nd April 2018, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I completed MA in hindi. Now I want to do M.phil in hindi through distance. So please tell me the procedure and how to apply.MY email ID is [email protected]
22nd October 2018, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I am a assistant professor and net jrf qualified now I want to do M. Phil in hindi from ignou
25th July 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

How to do m.phill in Hindi for ignou
5th August 2020, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about igno mphil course in distance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?