20th August 2011, 06:54 PM
Piyush kaprawaan

Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?

i am a btech in ece (2011 ) pass out .
i want to do msc in math (correspondence ) from ignou .
please tell me :
1)admission procedure
2) my elligibility
3)dates & deadlines

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  2. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  3. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for distance MA in English from IGNOU? -- [New]
  4. Required Eligibility criteria and Procedure to join B.Ed course in IGNOU?
  5. How to apply for MSc Physics through IGNOU? Where are the centers in Kerala which are offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria behind this?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?
  8. What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for the course of MSc Psychology
  9. IGNOU is conducting M.Phil in Management course? Total fee, eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  10. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  11. Which of the universities in Kerala that are offering MSc Food Science and Technology? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  12. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  13. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting Ph.D course admission?
  15. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  16. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  17. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  18. How to do LLB from IGNOU after completing graduation? What is the admission criteria and eligibility?
26th December 2011, 04:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?

To pursue M.sc maths from INGOU as per my knowledge you should clear your graduation with a Honours in Mathematics with at least 55% marks or graduates with a BA/B.Sc. degree with Mathematics as one of the three main subjects with equal weightage, having atleast 50% in aggregate and 55% in aggregate in the Mathematics courses will be considered for admission.Fee structure for this course:- Rs.4900/- (I semester)Rs.4800/-(II, III & IV semester).
31st December 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?

i want to do msc in maths after complete my B.E.E.C In 2011
please guide me.
8th January 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

the date of admission in M.Sc. in math in ignou
18th January 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

my graduation aggregate is 50% but aggregate in mathematics is 45%.i want to do m.sc. in maths.please guide me.
19th January 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

my qualification in mathematics is only 48%, i want to do m.sc. maths,please guide me
5th February 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I did my B.Sc.in 2001 and now i want to join M.Sc.from ignou,so please guide me.
13th February 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to take a admition m sc in mathematics from ignou in 2012 please guide me.
16th February 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.Sc in 2004 and now i want to join m.sc from ignou. so please guide me.
18th February 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i am studing bsc maths third year i want join msc maths from ignou
5th March 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing M.sc maths course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
6th March 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

how to get the admision in msc maths from ignou......if anybody knows ..plz..reply..
11th March 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

When i apply for getting admission ..please send me details in my email :--- [email protected]
8th April 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BSc in Computer science in 2003 and now i want to do MSc in Mathematics from IGNOU university. Please can u guide me on this...
11th April 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to do msc in chemestry { correspondence } through igno tell me the proccedure
8th May 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE WRITTEN THE UNIVERSITY EXAM FINAL YEAR FINAL SEMESTER AT THIRUVALLUVAR UNIVERSITY TAMILNADU .AND THEY WERE NOT DECLARE THE RESULT FOR IT .BUT I WANT JOIN THE M.SC MATHEMATICS(PURE) AT IGNOU.I WAS PASSED ALL THE PAST FIVE SEMESTER'S EXAMS.NOW HOW CAN I APPLY TO M.SC MATHS AT IGNOU.PLEASE GUIDE ME
12th May 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i m doing MBA but i interest to doing M.sc maths.my UG is B.com i m eliable for doing m.sc maths.please guide me
22nd May 2012, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

i have done BCA, it is possible to take admission in msc maths.
10th July 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i hava completed my b.sc maths with 54.6% but in mathematics i got 52%.but i want to do M.Sc Maths from OGNOU.Can I.plss reply
26th July 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.ed from m.d.u after my b.sc computer science with 66% . now i wanna to do m.sc mathematics to ignou please tell me whole procedure for enrolment.
26th July 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.Sc. computer science with 66% from m.d.u . now i have to do m.sc from ignou .plz. reply
1st August 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED BSC MATHS IN 1995 WITH 60%MARKS FROM CALICUT UNIVERSITY[KERALA]. NOW I WISH TO APPLY FOR MSC MATHSIN IGNOU. WHERE SHOULD I CONTACT TO APPLY FOR THE SAME IN AUGUST 2012.
5th September 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I have passed BEd examination after BSc mathematics with 49.8% marks . Am I eligible for MSc mathematics
19th September 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I am in Saudi Arabia. I want to do M.Sc(Maths) from IGNOU. Please gude me if it can be done from here i.e Saudi Arabia

Javed
7th February 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Sc. Maths from IGNOU. How to get admission there? When are the forms available ? So please just reply in my E Mail ID- ramayan 51 @g mail.com.
24th February 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 48.16% in B.Sc.(PCM), Can I take admission in M.Sc.(MATHS) from IGNOU, I belong to reserved category...
25th February 2013, 12:32 AM
dyco

Smile Re: Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do M.Sc. Maths from IGNOU. How to get admission there? When are the forms available ? So please just reply in my E Mail ID- ramayan 51 @g mail.com.
Dear,
Applicants can submit application form(obtained from university/study center/website) online for any of the January/July session.

When Forms are Available-
For January Session- 1st June upto 31st October
For July Session- 1st December upto 30th April

You can directly contact IGNOU Headquarters at New Delhi or Regional Centres.

Official Website -
http://www.ignou.ac.in
17th March 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I had maths as a main subject only in first year of my bsc life sciences but now i want to apply for msc mathematics from ignou plz guide me the eligibility.
22nd March 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

tell me the procedure of admission in msc mathematics.
22nd April 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.sc maths with 74% by CMJ university , i want to do M.Sc Maths from IGNOU (CORRESPONDENCE).Can I.plss reply. my email id is [email protected]
23rd April 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I want to study m sc maths (correspondence) from ignou uty. Please guide me
10th June 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.sc with mathematics with 49% can i take admission for m.sc in ignou?
13th July 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I did my btech in cse in 2006 with 63% marks now i want to do msc mathematics correspondence from pu. plese tell me eligibility crieteria
20th July 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am a graduate student in pure pass with 46%.i want to do m.sc. in math from ignou university.please tell me shall i eligible to do this.please reply in [email protected]
24th July 2013, 01:28 PM
ANEK PAL SINGH

I want to be admission in M.sc.from IGNOU by coressponding please tell me about in this

how to do admission in M.sc.in any universities in india
9th August 2013, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

I completed my BE in the stream of electonics and communication with an agregate of 69.91% and i got above 80 in mathematics in BE.now i want to do MSc in mathematics in corespondence ,so please tell me the admission procedure, fee stucture and so on...........i am waiting for your reply.
9th August 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

M.sc mathematics from ignou distance learning in Mumbai and centre
9th September 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BSC with 41.20% marks in aggregate and 39.3% in Maths as an honours subject. Am I eligible for pursuing MSC in Maths from IGNOU (Correspondence)??
3rd October 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

i have done b.sc in physics. can i do m.sc in maths
4th November 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the procedure to apply for m.sc in mathematics and also the last date to apply in the year 2013?
13th November 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in doing msc maths(correspondence) what is the last date to apply and what r the procedures to apply, syllabus and centres in mumbai (thane)
1st December 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I suggest that plz go your nearest igno office
Or call igno office
2nd March 2014, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

II complitted graduation 2 yrs coursin 1998 with 43% i completed 1 yr bridg cours with mathmatics&getting 43% in completed b.ed from ignou in 2012-13 .Can i do m.sc. from ignou? Plz tell me where & when i pursue m.mathmatics?My cell no.9153034983 From west bengal.maticsave completedn
18th March 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the procedure to get in to the M.Sc (maths) course. what is the fee structure, eligibility percentage. how to get the application , last date of submission. details of the semesters. please reply thank u
30th March 2014, 02:59 PM
priyanka teerth singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyush kaprawaan View Post
i am a btech in ece (2011 ) pass out .
please tell me :
1)admission procedure
2) my elligibility
3)dates & deadlines
i have done b.sc. with pcm group.i am working in a convent school.i want to do m.sc. with maths from correspondence .i want to know about the procedure ,elligibility of the course.
2nd April 2014, 07:32 PM
cisichettakarickal

[QUOTE=I am Cisi Thomas. I have completed B Sc. Maths from MG university.
please tell me :
1)admission procedure
2) my elligibility
3)dates & deadlines[/QUOTE]

I am working in a mission school as a teacher in mathematics. I want to do M sc. Maths as correspondence from IGNOU
9th May 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i complete 1st year m.sc maths in regular, but i want to join 2nd year in corresponds wt are the procedure tel menna mam r sir?
15th May 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech (biochemical engineering) with 70% marks. now i want to take admission in m.sc maths through IGNOU. am i eligible for it?? what is the procedure??
5th July 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

hello i want to do msc math in grduation i am only 48% no honors can i do msc math.i am complte mtech fom vani vihar
6th July 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in msc maths from ignou after complete my graduation(bsc-pcm) in aug2014....please tell me about the procedure of admission..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?