27th September 2012, 12:06 PM
shaveta jindal

How to do M.Phil in mats for correspondence?

i want to do mphil in maths for correspondence..tell me about it

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  2. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  3. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  4. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  5. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  6. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  7. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Ayurveda through correspondence?
  9. Distance/Correspondence M.Phil in Computer Science?
  10. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  11. Correspondence M.Phil has no value? Which university in Kerala provides M.Phil Commerce?
  12. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  13. When should I apply for part time M.Phil course?
  14. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  15. How to pursue M.Phil through correspondence after doing M.A in Economics?
  16. Details of the M.Phil correspondence course in Karntaka state?
  17. Which is better to take whether Management subjects or Commerce subjects for NET exam conducted by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best university for doing Ph.D in Hindi through correspondence? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
12th January 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Phil in mats for correspondence?

hi,
i have completed Mfa course(master of finance & Accounts). i need to apply for MPhill coreesspondence course it should be helpful in future .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?