9th July 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech after scoring 3942 rank?

I have qualified pgecet
My rank is 3942 and I want to do the m.tech in best college in best stream am I eligible for that

14th August 2015, 07:40 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech after scoring 3942 rank?

PGECET is an entrance test that is held in Andhra Pradesh. The full form is Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test. Now your rank in this test is really good. But how better is it than others or which is the college that you are going to get admitted to is to be known in the counselling procedure only. The counselling is to be held on 25th August this year. Be there at the venue. But before you go just prepare a list of colleges that you would like to get admitted in order of preference. When you go for the counselling procedure a lot of colleges of your choice might go to other students, as you have more than 3000 students before you. If they choose their seats in your preferred college, then you will have to shift to your next preferred choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?