23rd May 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in any engineering college? I've done B.Tech(CS) from JNTU(Hyderabad) and doing M.Tech(IT) from Karnataka university

I m rebecca , i have done by b.tech(cs) from jntu ,hyd and passed with distinction. I m doing my m.tech(it) from karnataka university . Am i applicable for the post of lecturer in any engg. College

pls do reply

rebecca
gujarat
gandhinagar

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  2. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  3. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  4. Is it possible to apply for 2nd year diploma of teaching after completion of B.Tech course?
  5. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for work as lecturer in engineering college in Tamilnadu?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  8. Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?
  9. Can I be eligible for lecturer post in B.Ed college after qualifying B.A with 49%?
  10. Can I appear for NET exam by studying in an open University? Procedure to attend the exam as well as details of lecturers who studied in open University and working as a lecturer in Karnataka?
  11. Eligibility for Lecturer post in Anna University approved engineering colleges?
  12. Will I be eligible to apply for Lecturer post or Ph.D after completion of M.Tech course through distance education?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  14. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  16. Am I eligible to join the post of lecturer in government college?
  17. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  18. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
9th July 2012, 02:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in any engineering college? I've done B.Tech(CS) from JNTU(Hyderabad) and doing M.Tech(IT) from Karnataka university

Yes, with this qualification, you can try for lectureship positions in engineering colleges. You can apply for jobs in private engineering colleges as per the available vacancies. In order to get lectureship positions in government engineering colleges you can appear for UGC NET exam. You need to score 55% marks in PG. You need to clear this exam and should attend teaching demo and personal interview.
17th August 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in any engineering college? I've done B.Tech(CS) from JNTU(Hyderabad) and doing M.Tech(IT) from Karnataka university

i have comleted btech 1n 2011 and i have one year of exp in wipro , i am looking for lecturer job. how can i get it.
16th May 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Btech And i am searching a lecturer job in engineering college . iam elgible with this qualification please reply this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?