28th May 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Who founded the dual government?

who founded dual the government?? social 1st lesson,..please tell me who was he

Related Questions:
  1. Is dual degree good for getting central government jobs?
  2. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE?
  3. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET to become a Government Lecturer for Dual PGDM holder?
  4. What is the scope of dual degree holders for getting government jobs? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission to study Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics or Civil if secured 4395 general rank in KIITEE?
  6. Best government jobs after completing 5 years dual degree in EEE? Books and subjects preferred for government exams?
  7. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do different courses from 2 different universities?
  9. Is it possible to shift to electronics in dual? I got 271 in BITSAT
  10. How to join M.Tech after passing dual degree in B.Tech/M.Tech
  11. Eligibility for Governemnt jobs after EEE dual degree? Preferred books for the preparation of government job?
  12. How to join NIT Rourkela for Dual degree course?
  13. Which college is the best for electronics(Hons) among the following?
  14. Can I get Government jobs if studying Dual Degree M.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in a Private University?
  15. Overall fee for dual degree at KIIT? Will bank provide me Loan for such dual degree course?
  16. Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech or Dual course B.Tech and then M.Tech?
  17. How to pursue Maths dual degree after scoring 80% in my boards?
  18. List of universities in Gujarat in which I can get admission for MSc Biotech without answering an entrance exam?
4th January 2012, 07:47 PM
kumud verma

Default Re: Who founded the dual government?

government ,that has the attribute binary,composed of two states or parts called "DUAL GOVERNMENT".
the dual government in Bengal has introduced by ROBERT CLIVE.
16th September 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Who founded the dual government?

what were the results of the dual government system established by robert clive?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?