6th June 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in Bangalore university after completing B.Tech with 60%

i have completed my b.tech with 60%(upto 4-1),, waiting for 4-2 results.. i want to do m.tech at bangalore universities/colleges without gate. so please kindly suggest me some universities/colleges.

2nd May 2017, 08:02 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Bangalore university after completing B.Tech with 60%

-> The only way of getting admission in Bangalore colleges without gate is paying donation .
-> No colleges offer free seats though have decent percentage and knowledge in btech why because some seats are allocated for candidates who qualified in gate and succeed in getting admission in that college.
-> So , better you write gate and score good marks then you will get admission in top college .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?