13th August 2013, 09:32 PM
theaju

How to do M.Tech in medical biotechnology?

Respected sir,i want to do m.tech in medical biotechnology.but all are saying industrial biotechnology is good.so i have lot of confusion to do the course.please give me a better suggestion.if the m.tech medical biotecnology is valuable and good scope in future? i want to earn money also,so plz give me a better result.im kalai from chennai

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  3. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  4. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  5. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  6. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  7. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  8. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  9. Mtech(Industrial Pollution ctrl) vs MTech(Industrial Biotechnology)
  10. Can I do Mtech in biotechnology with 32 Score in GATE exam?
  11. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology -- [New]
  12. How to do M.Tech in medical biotechnology?
  13. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  14. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  16. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  17. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  18. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
21st April 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in medical biotechnology?

i have passed 10th i want to become a doctor but i am not a perfect in drawing but i am good in math how i can choose medical or non-medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?