5th August 2011, 10:56 AM
shwethashrik

Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?

I am a 3rd yr student doing B.Tech biotechnology. i like to know the institutes which offer masters in medical biotechnology specifically or any other stream of biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  2. List of reputed institutes offering MSc in Medical Biotechnology? Eligibility to apply for the course? What comes under Medical Biotechnology and subjects to prepare for the entrance?
  3. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  4. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  5. Colleges offering Masters in Biotechnology?
  6. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  7. Which course I can take up in masters after completion of B.E in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  8. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  11. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  12. List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University
  13. List of best colleges offering masters in biotechnology in Mumbai?
  14. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  15. Institutes offering Internship to Biotechnology students in Delhi?
  16. Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  17. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  18. Centres offering Integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology after BSc Biotechnology? When and how to apply?
24th February 2012, 06:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwethashrik View Post
I am a 3rd yr student doing B.Tech biotechnology. i like to know the institutes which offer masters in medical biotechnology specifically or any other stream of biotechnology

You can refer to the official websites of the following given list of Universities which offers Masters Programs in various fields of Biotechnology:

All India Institute of Medical Science
Department of Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology- Indian Institute of Technology
Department of Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
University School of Biotechnology, Guru Govind Singh Indraprasths University
Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology
University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Punjab University
17th July 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?

kya mai bsc biotechnology karne ke bad MBBS kar sakta hu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?