8th July 2012, 04:15 PM
gerasblue

How to do M.Tech in NPTI in electrical engineering? What is the criteria and procedure? Previous years question papers?

i want to do mtech in npti, in electrical engg? so whats the admission criteria and procedure?
and also previous year question papera plzz..
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for NPTI CET in electrical category? Where can I get the previous years question papers?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  3. Previous years papers for Electrical(NPTI)?
  4. Previous years question papers of NPTI CET of mechanical engineering?
  5. Syllabus and previous year model papers for Assistant Electrical Engineer Exam conducted by NPTI?
  6. Previous years question papers for SAIL MT exam for electrical engineering? I am pursuing electrical engineering from NIT Jamshedpur
  7. Previous years question papers of AE electrical engineering? -- [New]
  8. How to join NPTI course? I am B.E Final year student in electrical and electronics engineering
  9. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Previous 10 years Papers of NPTI exam?
  11. Previous years question papers of WBSEDCL Assistant engineering question papers of electrical engineering branch?
  12. IETE DIPIETE (Old Scheme) Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  14. UPSC, Engineering Services Exam, Electrical Engineering Paper (II) Conventional Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Previous years question papers of J.E Engineering Electrical?
  16. GATE Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous 5 years question papers of IES entrance exam in Electrical Engineering?
  18. UPSC, Engineering Services Exam, Electrical Engineering Paper (I) Conventional Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
20th September 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in NPTI in electrical engineering? What is the criteria and procedure? Previous years question papers?

what is the criteria for appearing the exam?
19th April 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in NPTI in electrical engineering? What is the criteria and procedure? Previous years question papers?

How to do M.Tech in NPTI in electrical engineering? What is the criteria and procedure? Previous years question paper?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?