12th May 2012, 03:01 AM
pinky2401

Syllabus for NPTI CET in electrical category? Where can I get the previous years question papers?

what is the syllabus for NPTI CET in electrical category and where can the previous year question papers be viewed?

12th May 2012, 10:35 AM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: Syllabus for NPTI CET in electrical category? Where can I get the previous years question papers?

what is the syllabus for NPTI CET in electrical
category and where can the previous year
question papers be viewed?
17th May 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for NPTI CET in electrical category? Where can I get the previous years question papers?

pls mail me previours npti electrical question papers..and kindly let me know the syllabus..mail me @[email protected]
24th May 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

syllabus for NPTI CET in electrical stream ?
4th June 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus of electrical branch for the cet.
26th June 2012, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

please any one send me NPTI CET syllabus for electrical branch on [email protected]
1st September 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

pls mail me previours npti electrical question papers..and kindly let me know the syllabus..mail me at [email protected]
28th September 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Please send me NPTI PGDC question set of electrical engineer.
my Mail is [email protected]
14th January 2013, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME NPTI SYLLABUS OF EEE AND ALSO THE QUESTION PAPERS.
MY MAIL IS [email protected]
20th March 2013, 09:50 AM
nramnadh

plz send me the syllabus for NPTI CET-2013 for electrical.
my mail is [email protected]
20th March 2013, 09:51 AM
nramnadh

plz send me the syllabus for NPTI CET-2013 for electrical.
21st July 2013, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

Please send me NPTI PGDC question set of electrical engineering
16th September 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

my Mail is
my Mail is [email protected]
22nd September 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

This is Bhavya ,
plz upload syallabus for electrical of npti cet entrance exam and previous question papers. If any causes occures, to upload. plz mail syallabus to my mail [email protected]
25th October 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Plz anyone send the pgdc vet syallbus for electrical stream..up load to my [email protected]
21st January 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE THE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS FOR CET EXAM FOR ELECTRICALS
27th May 2018, 12:34 PM
Rajkumarkr110

This is keerthi kindly send the cet npti previous year question paper to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?