7th February 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for post graduation in IGNOU if I have completed graduation from Annamalai University?

I am a graduate from annamali universty.

Can I apply for post graduation from IGNOU?

7th February 2015, 06:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for post graduation in IGNOU if I have completed graduation from Annamalai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate from annamali universty.

Can I apply for post graduation from IGNOU?
Yes, of course you can do the Master degree course through IGNOU University after completing Graduation from Annamalai University. You can select the graduation course based on your Graduation specialization. Here, I have listed Master Degree course offered by IGNOU University.

Master Degree Course Offered By IGNOU University:

- Master of Arts in Adult Education
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Commerce in Business Policy and Corporate Governance
- Master of Computer Applications
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management
- Master of Arts (Economics)
- MA (Distance Education)
- Master of Education

Eligibility Criteria:

The applicants who want to undertake the master level course through IGNOU has to be a graduate from any of the streams from a recognized university. Applicants require a score of above 50% to get admission into an IGNOU. Also, they will need to write an admission test conducted by IGNOU. The applicant who is interested to do M.Sc course, must have completed Graduation in science from a recognized university.

Official website - http://www.ignou.ac.in/
13th April 2015, 09:26 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Can I apply for post graduation in IGNOU if I have completed graduation from Annamalai University?

Yes you are eligible for post graduation from IGNOU.
You need to have scored over 50% marks in your Graduation and then only you would be eligible for admission in IGNOU.
You can visit the local IGNOU centre nearest to your place of residence and check out all the formality and details there as about the availability of the specific course for which you intend to take admission,fees,details and other formalities.
You can also check on the website of IGNOU at www.ignou.ac.in
14th May 2015, 02:52 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, of course if your degree is recognized by the UGC, then you can surely apply for a PG degree course of your choice from IGNOU.

There are many course offered by the IGNOU through distance learning mode and the candidate just have to appear at the time of examination.
25th November 2015, 12:39 AM
deeprakash

Can I apply for pg in IGNOU if I have completed graduation from Annamalai University (distance education)?
24th January 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Do we require work experience to apply for distance MBA from ignou?
12th July 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i aaply for mcom from ignou after doing ba honours in economics?
30th August 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for pg course in ignou if i have completed graduation with less than 50%marks?
17th September 2021, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for distance mcom in ignou if i have completed with 44% mark
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?