29th January 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after completing B.Com II

I am doing job and i have complete only B.com II i want to do MBA so, can i do it?

21st December 2013, 02:22 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: How to do MBA after completing B.Com II

Absolutely yes you can do mba. You can directly take admission by selecting collage. But as you are b.com graduate you should select finance specialization which is better for you.thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which subjects should I choose to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA in HR? Does this a good choice to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA? 8 12th October 2020 10:09 PM
What are the career options after completion of MBA course? Will there be any Job in Banking sector after completion of this course? 9 31st March 2018 11:22 AM
Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA? 7 2nd April 2017 11:41 AM
List of Branches in MBA course? Which specialization in MBA is suitable for me after completion of Engineering in Computer Science? Top Colleges for MBA course in Nagpur? 14 18th September 2015 11:03 AM
Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT? 10 14th July 2013 02:27 PM