25th April 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in LLM at army school of law in Mohali?

what is the procedure of admission in llm at army school of law in mohali

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the application form of Army Law school at Mohali be out?
  2. What are the subjects for BA LLB course? How may I get details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Army Law college, Mohali for the same? What percentage of seats is reserved for army officer widow's children?
  3. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  4. How to do LLB from Army school of Law? What is the admission procedure?
  5. How to apply for admission in Army Institute of Mohali?
  6. Where can I get admission form for AIL(Army Institute of Law, Mohali)?
  7. Contact number of Army Institute of Law College in Mohali?
  8. How to apply for LLB after B.Com?
  9. How to apply for army law officer ? What's the eligibility criteria and age limit for the same?
  10. Date of issue of the LLB correspondence application form?
  11. Law schools for LLM in UK after LLB in India? eligibility?
  12. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission for Ph.D in Law from any University having secured 51% in LLM?
  14. Date of sale of online application forms for CET of Army Institute of Law Mohali?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for higher studies? I have completed my B.A
  16. Which are the institutes that offer 5 years LLB course?
  17. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  18. Can I pursue LLM from Harvard Law School after pursuing LLB through distance education in India? -- [New]
21st December 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in LLM at army school of law in Mohali?

what is the procedure to get admitted to the good colleges in India in the department of LAW for LLM, such as Amity law school, Symbiosis, or any other renowned universities and which which provides PLACEMENT opportunities after the completion of the respected course ? plz mail me at ''[email protected]''... if possible....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?