23rd August 2013, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after pursuing B.Tech mechanical engineering?

im persuing my btech.. mechanical engineering..interested in doing mba... to get into iim's
is work ex compulsory...........?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Is it possible to do 4 years course to appear for GATE? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in Malaysia
  3. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  4. Am I eligible to write IES exam? I am pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA, M.Sc and ME being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to do masters while pursuing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which optional subjects should Mechanical Engineering students choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do 1 year GME course? I am pursuing B.tech in Mechanical Engineering
  10. Will I be able to get placed after pursuing MBA(Finance)? Are there any companies for MBA graduate?
  11. How to do final year project in automobile companies like Hyundai, Tata, Maruthiand? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  12. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate? -- [New]
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between ME and MBA being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  15. Procedure to get Job in Income Tax Department being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. For what courses am I eligible for mechanical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in Mechanical branch
  17. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  18. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks -- [Most Discussed]

14th February 2016, 03:31 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after pursuing B.Tech mechanical engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA course after completing your mechanical engineering course.

To get admission in IIM you have to appear and qualify in CAT examination. CAT stands for Common Admission Test and examination is conducted for admission of candidates in MBA course.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from recognised university with minimum 50%.

No there is no compulsory of having work experience to appear for CAT examination.

14th February 2016, 04:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after pursuing B.Tech mechanical engineering?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year course after graduation degree.

Yes, you will be eligible to get admission in IIM ( Indian Institute of Management ) India's best institute for management course.

IIM conducts CAT examination and eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or in final year of graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 50% in graduation degree.

So, you can appear for examination after completing your bachelor degree.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?