19th April 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do final year project in automobile companies like Hyundai, Tata, Maruthiand? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

iam pursuing my btech graduation in mechanical engineering.i want to do my final year project in automobile companes like hundai,tata, maruthiand etc. can u guide me how can i aproch for that.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. Which are the automobile companies that offer project works for students?
  3. How to do final year project after doing final year mechanical?
  4. Automobile Industries which offer Project to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship in leading Mechanical related companies?
  6. Internship in TATA Group of Companies for final year Automobile students? -- [New]
  7. List of Mechanical based Companies in Coimbatore to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to attend mechanical core companies after doing final year automobile engineering?
  10. Companies for doing btech final year projects?
  11. Contact details of companies in Rajasthan for 4 months major project related to Mechanical engineering?
  12. Companies available to do final year project in mechanical core companies?
  13. How to get Internship in Automobile companies like TATA, Ford, Maruti?
  14. Qualification required to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors, Tata Motors or Hyundai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  16. List of the companies in which I can do final year project? I am doing final year Mechanical engineering
  17. When the notification of Summer Internship will be release by Tata Motors, Hyderabad? Eligibility to apply for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  18. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?

21st September 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do final year project in automobile companies like Hyundai, Tata, Maruthiand? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

sir am doing final year mechanical engineering in a reputed college i want an idea about the automobile companies that available for my project ,and in what way i approach to them

4th March 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do final year project in automobile companies like Hyundai, Tata, Maruthiand? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

Sir,iam doing third automobile engineering....i want to do my final year project in some reputed automobile companies likes ford,ashok leyland etc., can you guide

10th August 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am pursuing final year mechanical engineering...i want to do my final year project in some reputated automobile companies like hyundai,tata,ford etc..,can you suggest me....

24th August 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

i want to do my final year project in companies wat the way that i have to approach

3rd October 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

how can i approach an automobile industry for doing my final project in B.E(mech)? what are the eligibilities for that ?

3rd October 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

how can i approach an automobile industry for doing my final project in B.E (mech) ? what are the eligibilities for that ?

1st December 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my final year project in companies wat the way that i have to approach

9th January 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I am right now doing automobile eng. But in industry i intresrted marketing and non technical field so i confused i am what to do after b.tech?

16th January 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to do my final year project in mechanical
companies.wat the way that i have to approach them

25th June 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to my final year project in automobile engineering. wat the way that i want

9th July 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

respected Sir,
i am studying final year MECHANICAL engineering....
i want to do my final year project in some reputed
automobile companies likes ford,ashok leyland,l&t ,hyundai,tafea
etc., can you guide me sir..

26th December 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

respected Sir,
i am studying final year MECHANICAL engineering....
i want to do my final year project in some reputed
automobile companies likes ford,ashok leyland,l&t ,hyundai,bell
etc., can you guide me sir..
help me sir

27th December 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing my mechanical engineering in the reputed college sir,I want do my final year project please just me.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?