29th July 2011, 08:34 PM
Gourav Chavhan

For what courses am I eligible for mechanical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in Mechanical branch

I am Gourav i am pursuing B.E. in Mech. branch & i'm in 4th year, i need the info. regarding the GRE exam. What courses available for a mech. engg. after qualifing GRE exam? I dos'nt want 2 do MBA is there any other course available for it? Most of my friends are prep. for the same for MS but they does'nt know its full form is it for Mechanical Engg.
Plz help me as soon as possible............

Related Questions:
25th February 2016, 02:25 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: For what courses am I eligible for mechanical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in Mechanical branch

Information Regarding GRE Test.

The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test is a standardized test for Admissions to master and doctoral degree programs in various universities in United States.

The GRE General Test is a computer-based exam. As you are a final year B.Tech mechanical candidate then if you are not interested in the MBA or M.Tech course then you can prepare for the GRE test after completing the B.Tech course. I advise you to choose any course as per own interest not by any other interest.

GRE Test scores are accepted by thousands of School/University. The details information regarding the GRE test is available on the official website - http://www.ets.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?