30th June 2010, 10:06 PM
AJAY KUMAR SAINI

Is Thakur institute of aviation (mumbai) good for aeronautical engineering and aircraft maintenance engineering?

Respect sir
i want to know whether thakur institute of aviation (mumbai) is good for aeronautical eng and aircraftmaintnace engg

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  2. What should I do among Mechanical and Computer in Diploma on 10th basis to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  3. Names of colleges providing MBA in Aerospace Management in India? Eligibility and admission procedure?
  4. What is the eligibility for AME?
  5. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  6. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?
  7. List of BTech, B.E courses available in colleges or universities in India?
  8. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?
  10. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How to make career in Aviation Sector with Diploma in Mechanical holder? Is there any institute offering correspondence Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course?
  12. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  14. Differences among Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Which one is better to study in Diploma? -- [New]
  15. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Which course has a better future between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  17. How to become an AME Engineer?
  18. Where could I get good Aircraft maintenance jobs?
1st July 2010, 12:34 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Thakur institute of aviation (mumbai) good for aeronautical engineering and aircraft maintenance engineering?

yes this institute is one of the best institute in mumbai providing aeronautical engineering and aircraft maintenance engineering..........so if you are interested in it then please apply for the MH CET counseling if you have appeared for the MH CET exm or you can also apply for it through AIEEE score card also............

register yourself for it as soon as possible as the registration are going to be closed on 1july 2010.
1st July 2010, 06:30 PM
bhubaneshwari

Default Re: Is Thakur institute of aviation (mumbai) good for aeronautical engineering and aircraft maintenance engineering?

Dear Friend,

Thakur Institute of Aviation, Mumbai is definitely one of the best institutes for aeronautical engg. and aircraft maintenance engg. It has got the best infrastructure including Boeing and is also approved by DGCA.

Its top recruiters include:
Air India
Kingfisher
Jet Airways
Go Air
Indamer
Global Vectra Helicopters
Cathay Pacific
American Airlines and more...............

It has following infrastructural facilities:
Air Conditioned Classrooms with Smart Boards
Live Aircraft for Practical
Well Stocked Library
Labs with Original Aircraft Spares for Practical
Dedicated and Qualified Faculty
Well Maintained Hostel
Aircrafts

1. Boeing - 747 - 200
2. LearJet - 24
3. Cessana - 150m

Jet Engines for Practical

1. MIG - 21-R-25-300
2. Rolls Royce
3. Alouttu - 3
4. Turboprop

Faculty Profile:
Faculty having more than 20 years experience, having Practical & Theoretical experience from Indian Air Force , Air India, HAL Act, having enough experience on Boeing & Airbus from Civil Aviation as Kingfisher, Air India, Jet Air Ways.

Placement record:
100% Placement for job of 1st batch in different Airlines
100% Placement on OJT for 2nd batch after 2 ½ years in different Airlines
5th July 2010, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
Myself Aabid Suhail has just completed AME course this may and is now looking for OJT from a recognized firm or airline. I will be obliged if you consider me for providing OJT in your firm.
My email id is ([email protected])
Thanks a lot
5th July 2010, 06:47 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

Thakur Institute of aviation is a newly established Aviation institute in Mumbai, offering aircraft maintenance engineering.

This institute is affiliated by Directorate General of Civil Aviation of India. It is a good institute to pursue aviation courses.

It ensures good job guarantee also.

So you can go for it.

Good luck!
6th July 2010, 12:43 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Not the best but definately good. I just visited their official website and found that their 1st batch got 100% placed and its a new college and was started in 2006.

The facilities and infrastructure looks impressive. In coming years this college will really get their name to the top

So i think you should go for it considering teh 1st batch placements which is awesome
6th July 2010, 08:30 AM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi
Thakur Institute of Aviation is a newely established institute in mumbai,it is a very good institute which offer the a course in aircraft aircraft maintenance engg.
it also has placement facilities for the freshers.it is affiliated to Directorate General of Civil Aviation of India..
it has 100% placement.
16th July 2010, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee for aircraft maintainance engg
25th July 2010, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

70% of information given here about thakur college is not at al true. .n tere r many beter coleges for ame course .myself an ex student of thakur institute of aviation tech.
31st August 2010, 01:48 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
Yes friend it is one of the good college for the Aviation industries in India...

And the colleges are affiliated to DGCA which is also a recognized board... so you an take admission in the Thakur institute of aviation...

It has also a good placement record ,that you can see it in their official website..
Best Wishes...
31st August 2010, 01:49 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
Yes friend it is one of the good college for the Aviation industries in India...

And the colleges are affiliated to DGCA which is also a recognized board... so you an take admission in the Thakur institute of aviation...

It has also a good placement record ,that you can see it in their official website..
Best Wishes...
16th September 2010, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Is Thakur college good for Aeronautical engineering?Does it give a BE degree in Aeronautical engg??Please suggest me,I am in a dilemma!!
-Vighnesh
17th September 2010, 05:25 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

this institute is good for the auronatical engineering but there are many good institute in india providing auronitacal engineering.. thanking you.. you can do from this institute.
14th November 2010, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

which entrance test should be given for admissions in Thakur institute of aviation (mumbai) ?
26th December 2010, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I m looking for ojt . Can anyone guide me. Is there any opp. In goair,airworks,global vectra, plz tell me at 09652181701, [email protected]
28th January 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

is there any entrance test for ame?
3rd February 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the pay-package once u finish an ame course???
13th April 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

is b.tech is avalaible in tiat mumbai for aeronautics
18th April 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FEE OF AME
27th April 2011, 10:04 AM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
Not the best but definately good. I just visited their official website and found that their 1st batch got 100% placed and its a new college and was started in 2006.

The facilities and infrastructure looks impressive. In coming years this college will really get their name to the top

So i think you should go for it considering teh 1st batch placements which is awesome
thanks
4th May 2011, 05:32 AM
Antarcticae

Default hi,I am entrance-exam.net member now,Grate !

Hello.
The interesting name of a site - entrance-exam.net, interesting "Is Thakur institute of aviation mumbai good for aeronautical engineering and aircraft maintenance engineering?" here is very good.
I spent 5 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!
10th May 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

hi!sir,
is tiat is good for ame?
is tiat has a well reputation in field of aeronautics?
is tiat has a 100% job guarantee? SUJIHAR GOVIND
11th May 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

what is Aircraft maintanance engineering? how is one eligible for it? do they have seperate CET?what is the fees like?which are the colleges for the same in mumbai?
16th May 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

yeah! that thakur student just spelled it true... thakur gurantees placement but dosent even gives ojt . u hav to find it on ur own jack. only 3-4 students from a batch of 60 are placed on good ojt rest of the list of names they are talkin about dosent hav any records of their students being thr.. sirf naam likhe hai ...
21st June 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND I WANT TO DO AERONAUTICAL ENGG WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO I REQUIRE PLEASE GUIDE ME.
24th June 2011, 01:22 AM
sourindra

Yes, Thakur institution of aviation is very good for aeronautical engineering. You can take admission in this college.
27th June 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

is diploma in aeronautical engineering is there in thakur college......pls let me know if anybody knows
8th July 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the annual fees for thakur institute of aviation technology (TIAT)
31st May 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

sir ,which is the best college from following.
1.THAKUR INSTITUTE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY.
2.INDIAN AEROSPACE AND ENGINEERING.
HINDUSTAN AEROSPACE AND ENGINEERING.
4th June 2012, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure for ame and admission process and dates of admission.
11th June 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i have got 40% in PCM can i seek admission in your respected college .if plz so inform and fees of the the course in Aircraft management.
14th June 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

can i take direct admission in aviation course in thakur college without any entrance exam?
and wht is diffrent between aviation and aeronotical engieering plz help me as soon as possible
24th June 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

does ame have any future ?
30th May 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get admission in your college for AME i have got 44% in12th science
31st May 2013, 10:14 PM
nudha

HI Friend,

Thakur institute of aviation (mumbai) is good for aeronautical engineering and aircraft maintenance engineering.

Nice to help you...................
9th March 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a student from karnataka.. please can u tel me how can I get admission in thakur institute of aviation technology... what are d examination tht I hve to gve? and the fee structure
18th January 2016, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I am going to appear for HSC exam,l want to become an aeronautical engineer,what should l do?Which colleges in give this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?