1st September 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA hospital management after finishing B.Com CA

i had finished my b.com(ca) degree this year. i would like to do mba(hospital management), is it useful to me. after finishing my mba(hm), is it possible to get the bright future. and one more thing is i would like to take some experience while do my degree. is it possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  2. Is it possible to do MBA in Hospital Management after finishing Bsc Nursing?
  3. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  4. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  5. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  6. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  7. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  8. Date of CAT forms for MBA(Hospital management)?
  9. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management after BHMS and work experience as medical officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  11. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  13. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  14. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  15. Am i eligible for MBAi n Hospital Management after passing BDS?
  16. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student -- [New]
  17. Options available for doing part time MBA in Hospital Management in Delhi? List of reputed universities? Benefits of doing MBA?
  18. How to do 1 year MBA programme in hospital management in Indian Institute of Kozikode?
11th June 2014, 09:46 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do MBA hospital management after finishing B.Com CA

As per your profile, it is revealed that you were having more exposure in the field of Commerce by completing B.Com and CA courses.

In that case, I don't think it is a good choice for you of opting for MBA course in Hospital Management.

Rather than doing so, I suggest you to opt for MBA course in any of the following specializations.

MBA in Finance
MBA in Accounting
MBA in Risk Management
MBA in International Business
MBA in Marketing Management etc.

Then you can increase your domain knowledge and the most important thing is that you can improve your management and communication skills.

But if you have profound interest to join MBA in Hospital Management, you can opt for the same.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams to join this course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

Have good preparation for any one of these exams and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?