26th March 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?

respected Sir/Mam
i have completed my M.Sc. in microbiology from kota university in 2009.
Is hospital management is good for me? How can i take admission in MBA hospital management and when? What is the scope of hospital management.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  3. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  4. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  5. How to get direct admission in MSc Microbiology in recognized university?
  6. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MSc Microbiology course after completing BSc with 75% from MDS university?
  8. Date of sale of forms for Barkatuallah University for MSc Microbiology course? Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology? Total number of seats available?
  9. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology after completing TYBSc? -- [New]
  10. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  12. How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University
  13. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
  14. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
  15. Is there any entrance exam to get admission for MSc Microbiology in Bangalore University?
  16. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  17. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  18. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
6th June 2013, 11:49 AM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?

Dear..

First of all let me tell you that you are eligible for the course of MBA.

Benefits of MBA :-

1. Higher salary then others
2. Switching job will easy
3. You will directly get higher posts
4. Companies are always looking at Candidates having management Expertise
5. If you are a engineering graduate then there are many benefits that you will get edge over other engineering graduate

Course Requirements are as follows :-

1. You must have good communication
2. You must Have valid score of entrance exam like CAT or MAT etc
3. You are a graduate so education eligibility are already fulfilled by you
4. Minimum percentage required is 50 %
5. There is a relaxation to candidate falling in ST or SC category
6. There is no age limit

Procedure :-

Graduation >>>>
Entrance Exam >>>>
Clearing the exam >>>>
Calls from college >>>>
Attend GD and PI >>>>
Admission

If you have any other query then you can ask in the forum and we will try to answer it as soon as possible

Tip :-

I just want to give you one tip that if you are really planning for MBA then try to get into as best college as you can get otherwise you will be ended up ruining your hard earned money in the market as there are many fake or less reputed college which lots of fake promises are available in the market

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
6th June 2013, 04:26 PM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected Sir/Mam
i have completed my M.Sc. in microbiology from kota university in 2009.
Is hospital management is good for me? How can i take admission in MBA hospital management and when? What is the scope of hospital management.?
Dear..

First of all let me tell you that you are eligible for the course of MBA.

Benefits of MBA :-

1. Higher salary then others
2. Switching job will easy
3. You will directly get higher posts
4. Companies are always looking at Candidates having management Expertise
5. If you are a engineering graduate then there are many benefits that you will get edge over other engineering graduate

Course Requirements are as follows :-

1. You must have good communication
2. You must Have valid score of entrance exam like CAT or MAT etc
3. You are a graduate so education eligibility are already fulfilled by you
4. Minimum percentage required is 50 %
5. There is a relaxation to candidate falling in ST or SC category
6. There is no age limit

Procedure :-

Graduation >>>>
Entrance Exam >>>>
Clearing the exam >>>>
Calls from college >>>>
Attend GD and PI >>>>
Admission

If you have any other query then you can ask in the forum and we will try to answer it as soon as possible

Tip :-

I just want to give you one tip that if you are really planning for MBA then try to get into as best college as you can get otherwise you will be ended up ruining your hard earned money in the market as there are many fake or less reputed college which lots of fake promises are available in the market

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
5th July 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?

Can i take addmition in MBA after MCS( master of computer science).
11th August 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?

after zoology in graduation,is it suitable to switch over to MBA??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?