11th June 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA in HR? What should I choose after my graduation in BSc?

Iam confused in choosing my career after my graduation in b.sc(h&h.a) now i want to do MBA in H.R but my parents as from rural area dont allow me to do i didnt understand they want to do B.ed now plzz help me

7th July 2012, 08:46 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do MBA in HR? What should I choose after my graduation in BSc?

Dear, I guess your parents are right. You should do M.sc./B.Ed. It will be good for you. You can also apply for the post of College professor after clearing UGC exam. Well! if you want to do MBA in HR then first you should have to clear MET/CAT/MAT entrance exams for that specific University at which you want to get admission. After that you'll be able to do MBA.

All the Best.
24th July 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in HR? What should I choose after my graduation in BSc?

Sir,i finished my graduation bsc in botany(H)..dont want to do M.sc..how can i get admission for MBA course?
24th April 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Iam a graduate student in botany., could you prefer best courses for me(except Msc)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?