11th January 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Which field should I choose between MBA and M.Sc in Biotechnology pursuing Graduation in Biotechnology?

good mrng
i m anjula katoch and m doing graduation in biotech hons. i want to know that after graduation which field should i choose, either MBA or MSc in biotech. which would be a more better option and in which field we can go after completing these degrees mentioned above....
thank you

15th January 2012, 11:23 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which field should I choose between MBA and M.Sc in Biotechnology pursuing Graduation in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
good mrng
i m anjula katoch and m doing graduation in biotech hons. i want to know that after graduation which field should i choose, either MBA or MSc in biotech. which would be a more better option and in which field we can go after completing these degrees mentioned above....
thank you
hey dear,
i want to suggest you that , at first select you field,
i mean which field you are interested, if it is MSc , and
if you are intarested in industrial job, you can do job in
industry in QC, QA etc which is suitable for girls.
otherwise, you can do-
clinical research course,
mba, for jobs in marketing field.

best of luck>
11th October 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field should I choose between MBA and M.Sc in Biotechnology pursuing Graduation in Biotechnology?

do M.sc, because their many people who have mba but dont have jobs....M.sc is good option because it is technical as well as industrial and educational research oriented.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?