24th December 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in MCA after completing diploma in software engineering?

hi i have completed my graduation in geography honrs And i have also completed Deploma in software engineering want to do mca from distance education .how can i do.please tell me the procedure to take addmission in mca distance education plz rply me...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA after completing B.Com? I am doing 3 years diploma in computer software engineering
  2. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  3. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  4. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  5. MCA program eligibility in JNU, BHU, DU for Diploma Holders (3 years) in Software Engineering?
  6. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Tech or M.Tech after passing HS from Arts
  8. How to become a software engineer after BCA? Should i do MCA or M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure for MS(Software Engineering) 5 years integrated course in VIT?
  10. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  11. Which course is best for me after BCA if my programming is not that good?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. What should I do after BSc IT?
  14. What should we do to select the best post graduation course after completion of BCA? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  17. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
31st January 2012, 12:44 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in MCA after completing diploma in software engineering?

In order to pursue the course of MCA through distance education you have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the respective institution. Several institutions offers the course through distance education. Some of the reputed institutions are listed below.
Sikkim Manipal University, refer, http://www.smu.edu.in
Aannamalai University, refer, annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
IGNOU, refer, http://www.ignou.ac.in
Follow the above sites to get further informations on MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?