24th July 2013, 05:51 PM
Jaisy deol

How to do MCA through government college? Which are the entrance tests?

Hi.i m doing bca final with avg of 70% nd my financial situation is not so good bt i want to do mca through gov.clg.which entrace tests are there to help me to get admission in best university?thanx

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in Government sector after MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  3. How can I prepare for MCA entrance exam for government college of MCA?
  4. What can I do after 12th? I belong to a very poor family
  5. What can I do after 12th science? Which are the best professional courses after 12th?
  6. List of MCA entrance examination can be given for taking admission in government college of Bangalore?
  7. Can I get government college for MCA with 36 marks in MP MCA entrance exam? -- [New]
  8. How to get admission in aided college or government college? I have scored 1345 in Kerala MCA entrance exam
  9. Best MCA government college in India?
  10. Admission in government college with 1610(GN) rank and 315(GL) in UPTU MCA entrance exam?
  11. Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college
  12. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  13. Can I get a government college after scoring 38 marks in MCA entrance?
  14. What are the entrance tests available for pharmacy according to the new system wherein the common entrance tests have been scraped?
  15. Can I get a government college after scoring 523 rank in MCA entrance exam?
  16. Can I get a government college after scoring 523 rank in MCA in the entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  18. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
6th December 2014, 04:56 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: How to do MCA through government college? Which are the entrance tests?

You can do MCA from government College. Eligibility criteria for MCA, you should have pass your Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Some colleges conduct there own entrance exam and you need to pass in order to get admitted while in most cases the admission is entirely on merit based. If your finincial condition is not so good you can get Education Lone from SBI, PNB, BOI, Andhra Bank, IDBI, HDFC etc.
Some colleges in India offering MCA are:-
Pune University, Pune
JMI(Own entrance exam)
AMU(Own entrance exam)
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi(Own Entrance exam)
Hyderabad Central University, Hyderabad
National Institute of Technology NIT, Trichy
Birla Institute of Technology BITS, Ranchi
National Institute of Technology NIT, Surathkal
PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
National Institute of Technology NIT, Rourkela
MN National Institute of Technology NIT, Allahabad
Vellore Institute Of Technology, Vellore(Own entrance exam)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?