1st February 2011, 11:12 AM
shindhu

Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?

Hai , This is Shindhu. I am an MCA Final Year Student . And i am doing project right now. I am holding 86%(upto 4th semester). I am 2011 passed out. I did Bsc (Computer science) degree and i scored 78% & FIRST CLASS WITH DISTINCTION. I did my medium of study in English in both SSLC and HSC . I have scored 95% in SSLC and 75% in HSC. I have no history of arrears in both Bsc and MCA . Do i get government job for MCA ? If so, what are the entrance tests i have to prepare for it? Kindly help me regarding this details. Thanking You

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  2. Which entrance exams do I have to write to get into MCA course after BSc Computer Science?
  3. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  4. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  5. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  6. After B.Sc Computer Science what can I do? In which all competitive exams I can appear?
  7. How can I get a government job after passing BSc final year?
  8. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  9. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  10. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  12. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  13. How to do PG in MCA after doing BSc computer science
  14. Which exams should I give to get a government job after doing BSc computer science?
  15. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  16. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  17. Possibilities to get a job in schools or colleges after passing BSc, B.Ed and MCA? Is it worth to do M.E so that I can opt for a job in engineering college?
  18. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science? -- [New]
31st May 2011, 03:58 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?

if you are not mca student firsty you finish your mca than you can get government job,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

all the best
31st May 2011, 09:26 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?

You have excellent academic record and after your MCA you have a good chance to get the government job. You didn’t mention that in which side you have interest. In the government sector you have lot of option to make the bright career.

You can apply for the UPSC exams, education, banking, defence services, government software field etc. all doors are open for you. But to get these jobs you have to give the written exams and after that interview will be held or it depend on the post for which you are applying.

You can also make your career in the private sector. Many national and international IT companies are recruiting the MCA candidates. The main IT companies are TCS, WIPRO, HCL, IBM, GOOGLE, MICROSOFT, TECH MAHINDRA, INTEL, INFOSYS, DELL and APPLE. So here you also have a good opportunity to make a bright career.
20th June 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?

my name is ramireddy & I am 2011 passout.
my academic percentages are
MCA- 78%
B.SC(COMPUTERS)-79%
INTERMEDIATE- 84%
S.S.C- 81%
How can i get software job?
pls help me anyone.
25th June 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

hi i am persuing my mca degree do i have any chances of getting jobs in bank ............ and what kind of post i will get
26th June 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

which course is best after completed B.Sc computers?
15th July 2011, 06:22 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
Many IT jobs are available for MCA student.

List of Companies are:

1.TCS
2.CTS
3.Infosys
4.Accenture
5.HCL
6.Apple
7.IBM
8.Mahindra
9.Wipro etc.,
Also in government sectors like BSNL, JTO , RRB etc.,
All the best.
20th July 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

what are the government jobs for Bsc computer science deaf student
17th September 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shindhu View Post
Hai , This is Shindhu. I am an MCA Final Year Student . And i am doing project right now. I am holding 86%(upto 4th semester). I am 2011 passed out. I did Bsc (Computer science) degree and i scored 78% & FIRST CLASS WITH DISTINCTION. I did my medium of study in English in both SSLC and HSC . I have scored 95% in SSLC and 75% in HSC. I have no history of arrears in both Bsc and MCA . Do i get government job for MCA ? If so, what are the entrance tests i have to prepare for it? Kindly help me regarding this details. Thanking You
sorry, u don't go for governament jobs , in governament jobs only D group & A group are well settled , and they were very happy, not B & C . those post r worst . ,
6th November 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Bsc(Hons) Computer Science from University Of Delhi,i am in first year right now. What are the chances that i will get a good job in a reputed IT company?
6th November 2011, 08:36 PM
appy_

I am doing Bsc(Hons) Computer Science from University of Delhi..What are the chances that i'll get a good job in a reputed IT company after graduation..?
30th October 2012, 09:10 PM
manas.1989

List of Companies are:

1.TCS
2.CTS
3.Infosys
4.Accenture
5.HCL
6.Apple
7.IBM
8.Mahindra
9.Wipro etc.,
Also in government sectors like BSNL, JTO , RRB etc.,
All the best.
26th September 2013, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

hi friend my name is vishal .im student of bsc 2nd year
my education detail is
I got 59 % in 10 and 12 th
but
I got 69% in b.s.c 1st year and I try complete my bsc degree above 70.
if I complete my degree above 70% so I can able for campus selection....?
or any company with good salary package.
25th March 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Now I am back first year student I have to enter Mac....what I should prepare from starting to enter Mac colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?