17th July 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college

I completed my btech in information technology.I would like to join as a lecturer in a govt.polytecnic college.I want to know the name of entrance exam that will be conducted
for this post.I heard that for each state a seperate entrance test will be conducted.Anyone please specify the entrance tests details in Andhtapradesh or Karnataka or Tamilnadu , or if there is any common entrance please specify its details ?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college
  2. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  3. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  8. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  11. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  12. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  13. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  15. What is the procedure to join as a Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  16. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  17. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
11th January 2012, 06:56 PM

Smile Re: Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my btech in information technology.I would like to join as a lecturer in a govt.polytecnic college.I want to know the name of entrance exam that will be conducted
for this post.I heard that for each state a seperate entrance test will be conducted.Anyone please specify the entrance tests details in Andhtapradesh or Karnataka or Tamilnadu , or if there is any common entrance please specify its details ?
To join as a lecturer in any state ech state will conduct different entrance tests. Now in AP, APPSC has releasde one notification recently for the posts of lecturers in govt. polytechnic colleges. So if you want the details refer http://apspsc.gov.in/
All the best
14th March 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college

i have finished Btech IT and ME CSE...
Is it possible to appear for TRB assistant professor for engineering colleges written exam
14th September 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college

how can i know there is any vacancy is there in the government collage for lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?