3rd March 2013, 07:53 PM
suresh.111

How to do mini project in DRDO? I am studying B.Tech in 3rd year

sir,i am studying b.tech 3rd year. i wants to do mini project in DRDO could you please tell me the procedure for application.

17th July 2016, 09:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do mini project in DRDO? I am studying B.Tech in 3rd year

DRDO stands for Defence Research and Development Organisation. It is a research and development wing related to Defence Department, Government of India.

To do mini project in DRDO being a B.Tech 3rd student, you have to follow the below mentioned procedure :-

=> First you need to visit DRDO office and know whether they are offering mini projects for your branch.

=> If they offer mini projects for your branch, apply for the project guidance as specified by the DRDO staff who takes cares of mini projects.

=> They will ask you to get No-Objection Certificate from your branch Head of Department, where you are pursuing B.Tech course.

=> You need to submit No-Objection certificate in DRDO and completing application process, they will send you a confirmation letter within 2-3 weeks informing about whether you are allowed or not to do project in DRDO.

=> If you have permission to do project in DRDO then, you can go to DRDO and they will guide how to do mini project.
16th May 2018, 10:43 AM
MD BASHA ZAMA KHAN

Default Re: How to do mini project in DRDO? I am studying B.Tech in 3rd year

i am a mechanical branch student of VREC from nizamabad.I would like to do mini project in DRDO, can you please tell me the details like application process, number of group members, no. of days
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?