15th January 2012, 10:53 AM
vijaysai

How should I pursue a mini project in DRDO?

Hello sir,
my name is vijay pursuing my b.tech 3rd year in aeronautical, i'am familiar about skeths of planes and new designs.i need ur help regarding this for doing mini project not only on designing and any other departments.
So,i request you to me out.

17th January 2012, 08:06 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I pursue a mini project in DRDO?

DRDO is well split up into various laboratories spread across the country.Each laboratory under DRDO has a different field of research, development and core competence like armaments, materials, electronics, heavy vehicles, missiles, life sciences etc. Hence it is split into 5 regional areas namely Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Dehradun and Hyderabad.The details regarding the establishments is provided in the link below
http://drdo.gov.in/drdo/English/index.jsp?pg=add.jsp

As these are a cluster of laboratories under the aegis of Ministry of Defence, each has different training policies based on their security restrictions. The Director of the concerned lab is the only approving authority for such type of industrial trainings. Hence, it would be better that you directly contact the Director of the concerned lab in which you desire to get your training through the Head of your College/Institute.

Th details regarding the training process will be known if you contact the respected Manager of the particular Organization.
17th January 2012, 09:12 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: How should I pursue a mini project in DRDO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaysai View Post
Hello sir,
my name is vijay pursuing my b.tech 3rd year in aeronautical, i'am familiar about skeths of planes and new designs.i need ur help regarding this for doing mini project not only on designing and any other departments.
first of all you should directly talk with the training officer of DRDO,
then send him a reference letter about the training from your college properly signed by the principal of the college,
then he decides about your training.
DRDO official...
17th January 2012, 09:22 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

DRDO- DEFENCE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION is a research and development wing of Defence Dept. of Govt. of India. The laboratories for various section of Defence such as arms, elctronics, vehicle, missiles, weapons, life science etc. are spread over in selected places in India. The details regarding DRDO establishments can be obtained for the official web site of DRDO i.e. www.drdo.gov.in

The different section s of defence has different laboratories and according to your interest you have to apply for the concerned Director of DRDO through the recomendation of your head of Institution where you are pursing your study.
17th January 2012, 10:39 AM
rvidyasagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaysai View Post
Hello sir,
Please follow the following:

Identify your team mates.
Jot down your preferred titles for Project. (It may so happen that none of them may be possible to be taken up!)
Meet the concerned section head in DRDO and discuss the titles. Your Placement officer may be able to assist you to set up the meeting.
After the discussions, a mutually suitable title will emerge.
Get this approved by your HoD and proceed.

All the best,

Sagar.
27th January 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

sir am keerthi persuing my btech biotechnology 3 yr,how can i apply for a mini project in DRDO.
14th March 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..!
i want to ask that how we will contact the training officer?
19th April 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i will give a project based on air frame of an attack helicopter . please also say that i did this one my name is nidhin paul 9th standard and my address is scd office, nk rajapuram center, palakonda, andhra pradesh india . the picture is down below
30th April 2012, 05:26 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

DRDO is well split up into various laboratories spread across the country.Each laboratory under DRDO has a different field of research, development and core competence like armaments, materials, electronics, heavy vehicles, missiles, life sciences etc. Hence it is split into 5 regional areas namely Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Dehradun and Hyderabad.The details regarding the establishments is provided in the link below
http://drdo.gov.in/drdo/English/index.jsp?pg=add.jsp
5th May 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

sir please guide me
i am pursuing 3rd btech ece
i am confused about my mini project
please tell me any latest one
8th February 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir please guide me
i am pursuing 3rd btech cs 2nd semester
i need to know whether there are any mini project openings for cse in drdo kanchanbagh
please help me sir
19th December 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello!sir,
this is Rajesh kumar pursuing my b.tech 3rd year in aeronautical, i'am familiar about skeths of planes and new designs.i need ur help regarding this for doing mini project not only on designing and also in any project regarding to aeronautical branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?