6th October 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS after pursuing post graduation in abroad? I am currently doing computer engineering

hello. I am currently doing computer engineering. I want to pursue my post grad abroad.
if i want to do MS then am i only applicable to comp science/MIS/IS fields??
can i apply to other fields like human resources development?
actually i dont want to be in this coding field anymore. hence would MBA be a better option for me?

4th March 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS after pursuing post graduation in abroad? I am currently doing computer engineering

sir i m doing b.e in electronic in 3 yr now i want to do ms in abroad so plz tell which syllabus,eligiblity,exam,and books for this exam
4th March 2013, 07:19 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: How to do MS after pursuing post graduation in abroad? I am currently doing computer engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello. I am currently doing computer engineering. I want to pursue my post grad abroad.
if i want to do MS then am i only applicable to comp science/MIS/IS fields??
can i apply to other fields like human resources development?
actually i dont want to be in this coding field anymore. hence would MBA be a better option for me?

Hi dear,

If you want to pursue a career in any of the choice of your subjects, it is up to you, you can go for business, do MBA, or even go for other domains other than CS, if you dont like coding, there are many interesting things you can go for.
Nevertheless, the thing you should keep in mind is that you should take subject of your interest from now on, no more changing as it would affect you.

Most 'top' B schools require the GMAT and TOEFL score along with at least 2 - 3 years of work experience. If you want to do MBA, get some experience before you go for it.

For GRE, a score of 1300 above is considered good while for TOEFL, 100 points and above will be considered good.

HOW to Apply:-

>> First of all try to short-list the universities, fill the application forms, start writing your Statements of Purpose, prepare your resume, and obtain Letters of Recommendation from your professors/HOD in college.

>> Also dont forget to take assistance of experts in this field.

>>Get a Good GRE/TOEFL/GMAT(for MBA) score and apply to the Universities, check about the Spring and Autumn session.

>> You can go for :-

Accounting and finance

Human resource management

Marketing

Industrial entrepreneurship

All the best for your career!! Hope this helps!!
1st July 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS after pursuing post graduation in abroad? I am currently doing computer engineering

hello... i am currently doing 2nd year computer engineering from Mumbai University.. i really wanna pursue for post graduation after this..i don't wanna pursue for MBA, bcoz i am really not interested in business line..plz suggest PG other than MBA..like MS or something..and plz tell me what all entrance exam to appear for it..and how to prepare..and which all books to buy..plz help..will be really grateful..i know nothing about it..plz..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?