27th January 2013, 12:30 AM
rahul,hatwar

How to do MS in Automobile Engineering from Germany? I am doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering

hi,
i'm currently doing B.E in mechanical engg. and got a drop in second year and from june will continue from third. i am very much interested in doin ms in automoblie engg from germany. is it possible for me after the drop because im confused. please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  2. How to do MS in Automobile in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechanical Engineering
  3. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  4. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  5. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  8. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  10. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  11. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany? -- [New]
  13. How to do MS in Automobile Engineering from Germany? I am doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  14. Requirements to do Automobile engineering in Germany under good universities?
  15. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  16. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  17. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
27th January 2013, 01:49 PM
runicutkarsh

Default Re: How to do MS in Automobile Engineering from Germany? I am doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering

Yes!!!! All of you who think that backlogs and year break impede your chances of further studies are not aware. If you are able to explain with a proper reason about your backlogs in your "Statement Of purpose", you still have the chance of getting into an average university. But, these backlogs and breaks always hinders your path considering your admission into "A" league universities. Since, education in Germany is best in automobile, if you get into some good or average university, go for it.
12th July 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in Automobile Engineering from Germany? I am doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering

i am doing B.E IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING CAN i study MS in automobile engineering FROM GERMANY
22nd August 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I am studying bechlor in civil engineerng at 6th semester.....can i study master in automobile engineering from germany....
27th October 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i am studying BE manufacturing engineering and i d like to do masters in automobile engineering in germany. is this possible?....please answer
14th November 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

For students those who are doing Civil engineering or may be some other engineering and now they are planning to shift to some other stream(Automobile).Yes Germany is the best place for automotives.No country in world can match the german technology and experience u get from germany is really worth gaining.But before you plan for MS in Automobiles its better to gain information abt the technical aspects of a car and more probably try working in some Automobile industry for atleast 2 yrs so that, it will be a bit easier and enjoyable to study there.
18th January 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i am studying B.E mechanical engineering first year and i would like to do ms in automobile engineering in germany.
please tell me about the requirements to study under good universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?