4th March 2013, 11:58 AM
lester noronha 635

How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical

I finished my Engg in Mechanical...i want to do my Masters in Automobiles in Germany please send me details of how to do and also the fees structure... thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  2. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  3. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  7. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  8. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  9. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  10. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  12. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  13. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  14. How to do MS in Automobile in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechanical Engineering -- [New]
  15. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  16. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  17. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  18. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
18th July 2016, 08:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical

To do Masters in Automobile Engineering course in Germany after completion of your Mechanical Engineering from a Government recognised university, you have to follow the below mentioned process :-

=> To apply for admission to Masters in German Universities, you should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores. So, you need to appear and get good score in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations.

=> Once, you get test score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities by filling application form with the help of any overseas consultancy.

=> The University will check your application form and if they accept your scores, they will send you an admission letter informing that you have secured admission in their university.

=> After receiving an admission letter, you can apply for Visa and if your visa is approved, you can go to Germany on the date as you wish and join in the university for pursuing MS course.

Fee Structure :-

The fee structure for MS course is not same in all German Universities. Most of the German Universities offer free education but, the cost of living is very high in Germany. The approximate expenses for pursuing MS course in Germany will be around Rs.12-15 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?