3rd September 2012, 08:28 PM
sandydg92

Procedure to apply for SSB directly after completion of Graduation in B.Com with 70% of marks?

Hello Members,

I wanted to know if there is any procedure to apply directly for SSB after graduation (B.Com)?
I have scored 70% in graduation. So, kindly tell me if I am eligible for direct entry to SSB, if any.

Regards
Sayantan Datta Gupta
[email protected]

30th September 2012, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SSB directly after completion of Graduation in B.Com with 70% of marks?

I complete graduation with math honours 57%.can i give ssb direct any af,nvy,army ???
18th September 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SSB directly after completion of Graduation in B.Com with 70% of marks?

I have done my engineering with 77% marks aggr. Am I eligible to give direct SSB interview,?..If yes then how?..and how to apply for SSB direct interview...all of its procedure..!! please reply fast I really need to know.
Thank You..!!
29th May 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir My name is ameya pande now my graduation running BCA AT MGM COLLEGE NANDED i want to join indian army but i have a question can i join indian army with completing gradution so sir help me please which post is good. thank you sir my email id :[email protected]
18th October 2015, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir My name is Pritam Sutradhar. Now i pursuing BBA. After complete BBA i want to join Indian Army.SO, Sir shall i join Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?