19th August 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers

i completed my B.Sc maths physics and computers, now i want to do M.Sc chemistry, how?
is there any possibility to write three years chemistry papers at a time to get eligibility for M.Sc chemistry as i completed maths and physics successfully.

2nd November 2015, 08:31 AM
Shanawaz Ali khan

Default Re: How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my B.Sc maths physics and computers, now i want to do M.Sc chemistry, how?
is there any possibility to write three years chemistry papers at a time to get eligibility for M.Sc chemistry as i completed maths and physics successfully.
With a degree in science with CHEMISTRY, physics or mathematics as one of the subjects you are eligible for student membership of Indian Institute of Chemical engineers having MOU with Institute of Chemical Engineers UK also.
6th January 2016, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers

Can I do b.sc chemistry final year as I have already passed b.sc in physics and maths in 1996. In my b.sc first two year I passed all 3 subjects
15th November 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed BSc. 2nd year with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics from Burdwan University in 1992 ,How can I complete MSc in Mathematics
8th June 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc 1st year and 2nd year with PCM and 3rd year with math and physics.can I do BSc 3rd year with chemistry only
27th July 2018, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc in physics, Mathematics and electronics. Now, Can I do MSc Chemistry
4th October 2020, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MSc chemistry after completion of BSc computer science (maths, physics and computer, these are the subjects in Back)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?