1st August 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for MSc in Agriculture or Forestry after graduating in Botany? Names of the good institutes?

Hi, i am a graduate in botany i wanted to ask that can i go for msc in agriculture or forestry. can you suggest the names of good institute regarding these fields.

12th August 2015, 02:02 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I go for MSc in Agriculture or Forestry after graduating in Botany? Names of the good institutes?

MSc. in agriculture will have more fields in common than M.Sc. in forestry with your subject of graduation which is B.Sc. in Botany. So in my opinion it is better to do M.Sc. in agriculture. It is a 2 year course, which offers you every nook and every corner of this subject that you need to know. You get a lot of specializations in M.Sc. in agriculture, for example, seed technology, soil conservation, sericulture, animal husbandry etc. To be eligible for this course you must have a B.Sc. degree. The discipline of B.Sc. does not matter much.
Few good universities offering this course are:
a)Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
b) National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal,
c) Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar,
d) University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore.
You can think of these colleges first before going on to next options.
27th July 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for MSc in Agriculture or Forestry after graduating in Botany? Names of the good institutes?

Can i go for msc in forestry after completing bsc in botany
12th January 2020, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

After completing bsc botany how much percentage to get MSC agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?