1st July 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing BSc Microbiology(Botany)?

I camplit my bsc microbiology(botany). now what cource in my career for a good job and good salery

15th March 2013, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completing BSc Microbiology(Botany)?

after B.sc i want to go with microbiology..plz told me the best lines for doing some bst thing....??
24th October 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing Bsc zoology chemistry biotech after that can I do MBBS and he many year it takes?
23rd February 2014, 07:17 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

B.Sc Microbiology is a 3 year Graduation course being offered by number of colleges in India.

You will be giving knowledge on study of various species of Micro organisms during this course.

You are eligible to join several Post Graduation courses in the field of life sciences like
M.Sc in Microbiology
M.Sc in Biotechnology
M.Sc in Botany
M.Sc in Zoology
M.Sc in Genetics etc.

But the career scope and job opportunities are not that much high after completion of these courses.

You can find job opportunities in
Hospitals
Research Centers
Diagnostic Centers
Biotech Companies
Pharma Companies
Chemical Laboratories

But in other countries, there will be good number of job opportunities for the candidates.

In India, for better career scope in the field of Microbiology
-either you have to go for Research side
-or you have to complete Ph.D

You can also join MBA course at Post Graduation level with life science specializations like
MBA in Hospital Management
MBA in Pharmaceutical Management etc.

The admission for all these courses will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Choose the course as per your interest and have good preparation for the respective Entrance Exam.

Wish you all the best.
14th August 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i am msc botany,now what should do m.phill or mit,tell me scope in dubai united ststes etc
1st May 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian army after completing b s c in medical microbiology? pls tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?