2nd September 2013, 11:38 AM
mdkonlight

How to do MSc theoritical physics after completion of mechanical

respected sir,
i have been fascinated by physics while i was doing mechanical engineering....
is that possible to switch over to theoretical physics after the completion of mechanical engineering????
is there any entrance exam to write to make my dream become real?????

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Sc in Physics after the completion of BE with Electronics and Communications Engineering?
  2. After completion of MSc Physics after doing MSc Physics?
  3. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  4. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  5. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  6. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  7. Procedure to get admission for M.Tech course through GATE Exam after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  8. What is the scope after qualifying GATE and JEST from MSc Physics? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Mechanical branch
  9. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  10. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  11. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission in M.Sc Physics after completion of B.Sc Physics?
  13. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence? -- [New]
  14. What is the syllabus for ISRO entrance exam? I am a student of Electrical and Electronics Department
  15. How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University
  16. How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?
  17. Can I apply for M.Sc degree in microbiology? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I am a final year student of B.Sc(Microbiology) at North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
  18. What should I do after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?