14th August 2012, 11:52 AM
Shalini Thiyagarajhen

How to do my higher studies in MBA while in final year engineering

Hello sir,
I'm final yr Engineering student from an University.I need to do my higher studies in MBA .so please give some tips for preparation

Related Questions:
  1. How to do my higher studies in MBA while in final year engineering
  2. How can I do higher studies after doing final year B.E mechanical engineering
  3. What are the options available in Higher Studies after passing final year Civil Engineering?
  4. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing Mechantronics?
  5. How to go for higher studies while in B.E EEE Final Year
  6. What are the options for higher studies after passing Civil Engineering? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  8. How to go for higher studies in ceremic engineering?
  9. Which one is better choice for me between Higher studies and Job in IT industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?
  10. What to do after studying Mechanical Engineering?
  11. If I score good percentage in ATKT exam during my first year of engineering then will it affect my eligibility for higher studies?
  12. How to get a job in companies that provide higher studies? I am a B.E CSE final year student -- [New]
  13. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  14. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  15. How to pursue higher studies in overseas after doing B.E Industrial Engineering
  16. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  17. How to go for higher studies in US after passing final year EC branch
  18. What is the best time for giving GRE? I am in 3rd year EXTC engineering
5th September 2012, 10:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do my higher studies in MBA while in final year engineering

While doing final year engineering itself, you can start your preparation for MBA. As admission procedure involves an entrance exam, you should very well prepare for that. MBA entrance exam will be basically an aptitude oriented test. You need to prepare on subject areas like GK, logical reasoning, numerical aptitude, language and comprehension skills etc. Practice model question papers of CAT/MAT exam. Attend mock tests so as to identify the subjects where in you are behind and can improve further on those areas.
7th September 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do my higher studies in MBA while in final year engineering

Hello,
Can you send me the books name with author for verbal reasoning for CAT Exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?