2nd May 2013, 02:45 AM
niki392

What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?

am pursuing my btech final year now and i have some backlogs....am intrested for higher studies in germany wiil those will be counted for writing IELETS TOFEL GRE exams wats the minimum % for higher studies in german is there any problem with backlogs...plzzzzzzzzzzzz give me rply sooon plzzz

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  2. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany? -- [New]
  3. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  5. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  6. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  8. Required percentage to get admission for German University for Masters course?
  9. Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student
  10. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  12. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  13. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  14. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  15. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Procedure and percentage required for IPS studies?
  17. Which exam to crack to get admission in Engineering at Germany?
  18. CAT Eligibility based on aggregate marks in first two years of graduation?
14th March 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?

What is the btech percentage required for high study in germany?I want the reply soon plllzzzzzz help me.
30th November 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?

i was a b.tech final year student.i have 1 backlog is it required to complete that to do MS in US or backlogs are allowed??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?