24th August 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How to go for higher studies while in B.E EEE Final Year

Iam studying B.E(EEE) final year.I would like to go for higher studies which major is perfectly choose for my future grow?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do high studies in Agriculture after studying B.E EEE final year
  2. What is the use of higher studies? I am a final year B.E Aeronautical engineering student
  3. Which group is better for B.Tech EEE student? Can I do MSc in USA after that?
  4. How to pursue High Studies in IITs after doing engineering in B.E EEE first year in Tamilnadu
  5. Which one is better choice for me between Higher studies and Job in IT industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?
  6. Minimum marks for higher studies in London after B.Tech EEE? Is there any chance of scholarship?
  7. Minimum marks required for higher studies in London after B.Tech EEE? -- [New]
  8. How to do my higher studies in MBA while in final year engineering
  9. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  10. How to get a job in companies that provide higher studies? I am a B.E CSE final year student
  11. How can I do higher studies after doing final year B.E mechanical engineering
  12. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  13. What are the options available in Higher Studies after passing final year Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  16. How to go for higher studies in US after passing final year EC branch
  17. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing Mechantronics?
  18. What should I do after B.E after doing final year B.E in CSE department?
13th March 2013, 06:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for higher studies while in B.E EEE Final Year

You can select higher studies with specialization in EEE itself. Electrical drives and Embedded Control is another suitable area of specialization. M.E degree in Power Apparatus and Systems/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is also there. You can select any of these streams according to your choice. Admissions to M.E/M.Tech degree is done on the basis through GATE.
25th June 2013, 12:11 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* Choosing the specialization should entirely lie with you and its not the public interest.

* You have many specialization on completing your graduate in EEE. I would suggest you two paths and the final decision may be yours.

* The first thing is that you may opt for ME, the Master's degree for 2 years in electrical engineering through the CET (GATE), Commom entrance test that is being organised every year by the state government.

* The next is to do your higher studies in abroad where in you will have to go through the GRE examination.

Best wishes :-)
25th June 2013, 12:12 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* Choosing the specialization should entirely lie with you and its not the public interest.

* You have many specialization on completing your graduate in EEE. I would suggest you two paths and the final decision may be yours.

* The first thing is that you may opt for ME, the Master's degree for 2 years in electrical engineering through the CET (GATE), Commom entrance test that is being organised every year by the state government.

* The next is to do your higher studies in abroad where in you will have to go through the GRE examination.

Best wishes :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?