28th December 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do my higher studies in renowed institute?

hai .. presently m doing my ece 2yr.. i wanna do my higher studies n a renowned instituitions.. so i need a suggetion fr both my course selection nd area of the college.. so kindly giv me piece f suggestion soon

19th September 2016, 05:24 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do my higher studies in renowed institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai .. presently m doing my ece 2yr.. i wanna do my higher studies n a renowned instituitions.. so i need a suggetion fr both my course selection nd area of the college.. so kindly giv me piece f suggestion soon
As you are presently in ECE in 2nd year, so for higher studies you can either pursue the same field i.e. engineering by pursuing M.Tech.

Or if you wish to pursue Management course, then you can do MBA. Also, there are other options available like Civil Services, Defence Sector, etc.

For pursuing engineering, you will have to apply for GATE exam.

IITs, NITs, CFIs are renowned institutes in India.

After qualifying GATE exam, you can get admission into these institutes.

On the other hand, for pursuing MBA course, you will have to qualify exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, etc.

You can appear for both the exams i.e. GATE and CAT when you are in final year of your graduation or after passing out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?