19th April 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Which institute enroll's students for higher studies through correspondence?

I want 2 do my higher studies through corrospondence and which are the institution enrolling such students

14th June 2012, 10:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute enroll's students for higher studies through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want 2 do my higher studies through corrospondence and which are the institution enrolling such students
There are various Universities in the country which offers Post Graduate programs in various discipline through distance mode.

Following are the list of some of the Top Recognized Universities of the country offering various courses including Post Graduate programs through Distance mode:

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Annamalai University

Sikkim Manipal University

Osmania University

Dr B R Ambedkar Open University

Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University

Karnataka State Open University

Nalanda Open University

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning

Andhra University

For detail information refer to the official website of the above mentioned Universities.
1st April 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which institute enroll's students for higher studies through correspondence?

what about rajastan univarsity please tell me history of college and oppertunies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?