31st January 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How to do online MBA from NIBM?

I am planning to do the Online MBA from NIBM and would need to know the some more information on this.

4th May 2013, 12:55 PM
evaann

Default Re: How to do online MBA from NIBM?

You can do online mbavery easily from NIBM global through online registration.NIBM official web address is nibmglobal.com.All the information and contact details you will get from here.It has only one branch in india,that is in chennai(head office).You can send your queries to [email protected]
4th May 2013, 01:19 PM
evaann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am planning to do the Online MBA from NIBM and would need to know the some more information on this.
You can join nibm through online registration.Web address is nibmglobal.com,all the information and contact details you will get from here.You can send your queries to [email protected] has only one branch ,that is located in Chennai.
27th September 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

how to pay thorugh as online
21st May 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

There are both 1-year and 2- year courses offered for MBA by NIBM. The 1-year course fee is 20K and for 2-year course, it is 34K. Registration can be done online.
21st May 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

There are both 1-year and 2- year courses offered for MBA by NIBM. The 1-year course fee is 20K and for 2-year course, it is 34K. Registration can be done online.
9th January 2015, 12:04 PM
jewelann

ONLINE MBA with flexible study schedules. NIBM provides educational tools like study materials in printed formats.helps the students to gain advance knowledge through creative research and scholarship across a wide range of academic disciplines.Certified IAO USA MBA programs at NIBM.NIBM offers cost effective ONE year MBA programmes with the speciality of printed study materials.Extend your knowledge through innovative educational programs to realize the highest potential.
8th December 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Hii everyone,
To do Online MBA from NIBM(National Institute of Business Management) it is very easy process.Firstly get yourself registered with NIBM GLOBAL website and choose for which program you have to go for because NIBM offers online MBA programs for various durations . It is one of the best online MBA providers in India that offers 1 year Executive MBA along with other 1 year and 2 year online programs.NIBM has earned the accreditation of both HLACT (Higher Learning Accreditation Commission of Texas) and American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation(AAHEA) and hence it is recognized institute of India.
25th November 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2011 but now i m willing to do mba. Can i join it?
7th November 2020, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

NIBM GLOBAL INSTITUTE TRIVANDRUM , HAVE UGC APPROVED?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?