7th March 2012, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Information about the MBA online entrance exam?

i am anil kumar from italy . and i want more information about the mba online . also give me information about the university. which is the good for online mba .

Related Questions:
  1. Details for MBA entrance exam 2011? Can i apply online?
  2. Information regarding MBA and CA? What is the entrance test date?
  3. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  4. What are the best options after completion of B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  5. Distinguish between CAT and ISET? Which one is better to appear?
  6. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Is there any online exam?
  7. MBA cet exam form & details information? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information about MBA Ph.D course?
  9. Ph.D Entrance exam and syllabus details for the next upcoming ones?
  10. ICFAI University, MBA, Information Technology and Systems – I (MB1C3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. List of courses to join after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  12. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. Beneficial courses after B.Com if missed MBA entrance exam?
  14. When will MBA entrance exam start? Which is the best MBA college in India except IIM's? Date of all the MBA entrance exams and their names?
  15. Is there any best online certification course for MBA students? -- [New]
  16. Should I go for MS after doing MBA? How to prepare for MS entrance exam? What is the duration and fee structure?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MBA? List of coaching classes in Gujarat?
  18. Should I have to appear in CAT for study MBA? Detailed information about JMEG recruitment exam for B.Tech student?
7th March 2012, 10:51 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Information about the MBA online entrance exam?

FRIEND,

IGNOU also conducts exams and invites candidates for Management programmes and there are seven degrees and they are:
  1. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  2. Diploma in Management (DIM)
  3. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
  4. Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM),
  5. Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
  6. Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
  7. Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM).

->Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the website: www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD/IPO for Rs.550/- in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi in case of Management Programme, and concerned Regional Centre

Eligibility Criteria:

You must have done Graduation with any discipline with 50% marks for general category and 45% reserved category

You must have done bachelor degree with three years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience, or professional degree in engineering/technology/medicine/architecture/law/pharmacy; or professional qualifications in accountancy/cost and works accountancy/company secretary ship etc or master degree in any subject

[SIZE="3"]
THE LIST OF ENTRANCE EXAMS IS:
[/SIZE]
  • CAT (Common Admission Test) conducted by IIMs
  • XAT (Xavier Admission Test) –conducted by Xavier Business schools
  • Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) – conducted by IITs
  • Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) – conducted by The Symbiosis Institutes for SCMHRD, SIBM, SIIB, SITM.
  • AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) conducted by The Association of Indian Management Schools conducts the ATMA.
  • GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
  • Common Entrance Test (CET)
  • BIMT Admission Test (Birla Institute of Management Technology Admission Test)
  • Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service, Delhi
->The Duration of the course is 2 years and there are a lot of colleges which offers this course through the above Entrance exams so you have to first cleat these exams.

[SIZE="3"]THE LIST OF BEST MBA COLLEGES IS:
[/SIZE]
  • Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
  • S. P. Jain Institute of Management Studies
  • Xavier Institute of Management
  • XLRI - Xavier Labor Research Institute
  • Indian Institute of Management’s
  • Institute of Management & Technology
  • Institute of Rural Management
  • ISB - Indian School of Business
  • Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
  • Bharathidasan Institute of Management
  • FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
  • Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
  • Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
  • Loyola Institute of Business Administration

GOOD LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?