6th February 2012, 07:16 PM
b sharan

Can I get a scholarship for pilot training? Is the job guaranteed and what is the total cost in abroad?

I wanna be a pilot.can i get a scholarship for pilot training?Is the job guaranteed?what is the total cost in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. From where should I do Pilot Training course among India and Abroad? Total cost to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  2. List of institutes with total expenses to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  3. How can I apply for Commercial Pilot Training in abroad? Job opportunities and total expense?
  4. Better to go for Pilot training aftre B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering or after 12th class? Average cost of training in India and abroad?
  5. How to get scholarship for Pilot training?
  6. Is it better to do Pilot training from India or abroad and cost of training?
  7. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  8. Possibility to do Pilot Training course in Abroad for 12th Commerce candidate? Expected starting salary after completing Pilot Training course from Abroad?
  9. How can I study for Pilot course?
  10. How to get scholarship for commercial pilot training?
  11. Detailed information and total expenses to do Pilot Training course?
  12. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  14. Scholarship to do Pilot Training for a candidate with 782% in 12th HSEB? -- [New]
  15. Payment for Pilot training along with License programme?
  16. Scholarship available to do Commercial Pilot Training for SC candidate?
  17. List of universities to do MS course in abroad with less expense? What would be the minimum expenditure to do MS without scholarship?
  18. How to study for free in abroad? Which scholarship exam should I write for free study in abroad?
28th December 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship for pilot training? Is the job guaranteed and what is the total cost in abroad?

I wanna be a pilot.can i get a scholarship for pilot training?Is the job guaranteed?what is the total cost in abroad?
21st December 2018, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship for pilot training? Is the job guaranteed and what is the total cost in abroad?

Hi my name is kelvin and i am doing my form four this year(2019) and i am interested in becoming a pilot. Kindly how may i be able to be granted a scholarship to abroad to study ?
7th November 2020, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Joseph am a form three student am interested in becoming a pilot as it is my dream career how can I get a scholarship from KQ
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?